Monday, September 14, 2009

At last, powerful new information about the cause of prostate cancer

Some of you know, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer 10 years ago.

 I did many hours of web and other research on a treatment protocol that was not main stream. I took heart from Andy Grove, (at that time head of Intel) one of the first executives of a Fortune 500 company who came out and told his story about a major disease.

 He said that he wanted a course of treatment that did not make him worse off while the world of medicine changed around him. He pointed to technology, of course, and the changes that have arisen in the past decade. I made a choice and am still around and healthy.

 Finally some great news about the possibility that a virus causes prostate cancer. Read about it here. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090907162310.htm

 Please let me know what you think.

Posted via email from reggupton's posterous

No comments: