Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reg Gupton offers tips on how to start a conversation

Hi Reg Gupton here,

Recently I had a conversation with a coaching client who is a new real estate agent. He was having a struggle engaging folks in conversations. Those of you who know me know that talking is not much of a problem for me. Often talk too much.

Here is a link to an article that gives several great tips for you to use when you meet a person for the first time. Or someone who you have not seen in a while.

AskMen.com - Start a conversation

BTW...recently I worked with one of my other clients to develop talking points for a conversation. What the document? Comment on this post with your full contact information and I will send it along.


To your continued success,

Reg Gupton

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to read your tips on how to start a copnverstion