Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Reg Gupton says Ignore the Headlines

Hi Reg Gupton here,

Are you as tired as I am of the national media telling only the bad news in real estate and instilling a chill on your buyers, sellers and prospects.

An agent acquaintance send me the article located at the link below.

Ignore the Headlines - TIME

Take action now. Print the article and send to your entire database. Or send a message like this one containing the link to your email list.

Those that do are having numerous conversations that can lead to additional sales this month.

BTW...I have this article scanned and ready for you if you would like it in PDF format. I would be glad to send it to you. Send a comment to this post or directly to me with the same info. I can be reached at gupton@growthseminars.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton

No comments: