Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reg Gupton offers a worthwhile goal

Hi Reg Gupton after a long break.

Today I walked down the Mall in Downtown Boulder where I office for lunch. Look here
for info on the area where I live and work.

Anyway, I had lunch at a restaurant named The Paradise Bakery. It is an OK soup, salad and sandwich place. It is convenient and close. I eat there about once per week.

I noticed a poster on the wall that I have been threatening to write about for some time.

It says: "Our goal is to make your experience so special that next time you visit us you will bring a friend."

Think about this for a minute. It should direct their whole operation because in order for you to bring a friend the service, attitude and not least the food should be special. Not average or run-of-the-mill. But something truly special.

Do you have written and public goals for your business? You should. It will help you in ways you can not imagine.

I did in my real estate practice.

Write a comment below or send me an email and I will share them with you. They certainly put me and my team on notice about how we performed and related to our clients.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton
gupton@growthseminars.com

No comments: