Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Reg Gupton asks: Are you making more than $20 for each marketing dollar invested?

Hi,

Reg Gupton here.

If you are not seeing a return of over $20 in income (GCI) for each and every dollar you invest in your marketing, we should speak immediately.

One of my most long term clients and I were reviewing her Profit and Loss statement thru the month of September as we planned her business for 2010. We were both shocked, in a positive way, to see that she had invested a little over $11,000 in Lead Generation/Marketing and had a GCI of over $250,000 or a return of over $20 for each dollar she invested in Lead Generation. Her lead generation program is simple and completely delegated. She just works the leads that she receives.

There is no mystery in what she is doing. You can do the same thing, easily and simply if you know what to do. Do you?

If you are unsure what to do, call today to learn the 3 simple steps that she is using to produce dozens of leads and a return of over $20 for her marketing money. If your return is higher, I and everyone else would like to know what you are doing.

I have often said to my clients that the steps I will share with you are so fool-proof that you should borrow the money from almost anyone to fund these simple, proven steps. As you can see, you can afford to pay lots of interest and still be profitable. And you could be 1/2 as good at converting the leads and still make a ton of money.

Your call to me will not be a sales call and I will even pay for it. Call today.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton

P.P.S. Follow me at www.twitter.com/reggupton

P.P.P.S join me at www.facebook.com/reggupton

800.418.0401 toll free
303.544.0340 office
303.544.0358 fax

No comments: