Friday, October 02, 2009

Reg Gupton offers a way to build your Twitter followers

Hi

Reg Gupton here.

A while back I learned about a great tool that allowed me to double my Twitter followers in a few days.

With just a few minutes of easy work, the software found targeted folks that I could follow and who followed me back.

One of the great features allows you do search by zip code and find folks within a certain number of miles of your office. You can then enter into a relationship with them after you have read this NAR article sent to you recently. Please don't embark on a Social Media marketing strategy until you have read and understood the 6 points in the article.

Spend a few minutes reviewing the features or sign up for the demonstration which is free. I signed up for the demo, almost doubled my followers within a few day. I bought the full functioning version a few days ago. I have added several hundred targeted followers since yesterday.

Follow this link to learn how you can add Twitter followers quickly, automatically and easily. Click here.

If you would like to discuss how to use Twitter to grow your business, give me a call at the number below to discuss how add social media to your marketing plan.

To your continued success,

No comments: