Thursday, February 04, 2010

Are you finding new prospects like this? I bet not.

Hi Reg,

The 8x8 and 33 touch programs really do work! As you know they are described on page 146 and 147 of the MREA book by Gary Keller and Dave Jenks. You can read a book review here

As you know, last May I was in the hospital for 3 days. At the end of my stay I struck up a conversation with the discharge nurse as she was wheeling me down the corridor of the hospital toward the exit doors, I struck up a conversation with her. I told her what I did and that I'd like to mail her valuable information. She was interested so I wrote down her contact info and put her and her husbands info in Top Producer and started them on the 8x8 program. After the 8 weeks we put them on the 33 touch. Over the last 8 month period I had called them twice and left a message just to check in with them.

Just this week she called me and invited me to come over and talk to them about listing their house for sale. I met with them last night and spent some quality time getting to know them. As we were finishing up I mentioned that I'm always on the lookout for people like them who could use the services of a Realtor like me.

The husband then said, "How many cards do you have in your pocket?"

I looked and I had 5. He said I'll take all of those but we might need more. Then he and his wife named 2 close relatives, a neighbor, and 3 friends/associates that they were going to give my cards to.

I was writing down the names and addresses and info about the prospects as fast as they were giving the info to me. After I got home that evening I counted up the leads and the potential here turns out to be 8 sides! Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I'm meeting with the husband and wife tomorrow to list their house for sale.
Reg, thank you for coaching me on a pathway that really does work!

Jerry Readle
Remax Alliance
6343 W. 120th Ave.
Broomfield, CO 80020
Jerry direct: 303-327-6777
fax: 303-469-7959
main office: 303-469-8821
email: jerryreadle@gmail.com
website: www. realtorjerry4life.com

No comments: