Friday, October 19, 2007

Reg Gupton offers an idea on more effective promotion

As times change you need to change your promotion strategies.

Follow the link below to learn how.

CRS Online Update title: Redirect your Advertising Budget

Although I direct approximately 10 percent of my annual budget toward marketing, I spend almost no money on advertising designed to attract strangers. Instead, I funnel that money back toward my client marketing and communications efforts, which result in a strong ongoing referral business. I found that changing my business strategy has given me much more quality business, although my name may not be as visible as other agents who spend large sums on advertising. Sitting down to lunch a couple of times each week with a former client helps me maintain those relationships much more successfully than advertising ever could."

Find out more and specific ways to do this.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton
gupton@growthseminars.com

No comments: