Saturday, October 20, 2007

Reg Gupton offers an idea to learn faster

Hi All,

A few days before the Labor Day weekend, I left for a 3,000 mile road trip to Michigan for the wedding of the son of one of my best friends from college, then to the Dad's house for a few days of R & R, then to Nashville to attend to some family business and finally back to Boulder.

All this time alone in the car. I took the time to listen to about 40 hours of educational tapes/CDs that I had been meaning to get to for some time. Either listening the first time or re-listening to some that I thought would be instructive. I did not have any trouble staying awake and no boredom. None.

In addition, I took a small digital recorder with me to dictate ideas that I did not want to lose. I did not want to drive off the road nor lose the ideas (again)

It worked. I have dozens of small audio notes that are being acted upon daily. The idea worked very, very well.

This weekend, I began listening to the audio version of Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Moneyaudio book. (You can order it here) Those of you who know me or have heard me in a presentation know that I read 50+ books per year. I discovered this weekend that listening is a great way for me to have the material reinforced. It seems that hearing the same information even though I have read the book 3 times from cover to cover and have read sections of it many more time, adds lots of value for me.

Try it and let me know what you think.

You can order it Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton
www.growthseminars.com

No comments: