Monday, October 20, 2008

Reg Gupton announces Top Producer 8i delay

Hi

Reg Gupton here

I rec'd this message from TP the other day. Looks like the switch over from 7i to 8i has been delayed. This is great news to me!! I hope for you too.

Now, keep sending them your concerns with 8i so when the switch over takes place we can all use it more efficiently and effectively.

Remember send your suggestions to support@topproducer.com. You might cc me to keep me in the loop on what you are suggesting.

Thanks for your continued support.

Moving from Top Producer 7i to Top Producer 8i

We want you to know that Top Producer 7i will be available for the foreseeable future. Based on the continual enhancements and addition of new features to Top Producer 8i, we may ask everyone to migrate from Top Producer 7i to use Top Producer 8i exclusively sometime in 2009. When this happens, you will be given at least 3 months notice.


To your continued success,

Reg Gupton

No comments: