Thursday, November 01, 2012

Here is a quick video for you

Hi  Reg Gupton here
Watch this ~2:06 minute video to see what one of my clients had to say about working with me.  It is available here.
I spoke with a trusted friend this morning about this video. He suggested I paid for it.  
Nope!! I did not pay him.
Is this you?  Then we need to talk right away.
  • Open minded
  • Willing to take advice
  • Looking to grow their business
  • Looking to retire and do not have an exit plan/strategy
  • Either not realizing enough sales/income
  • Or working too many hours for the sales/income they do have
  • Willing/able to take decisive action/follow through
  • Realize they are in pain and want it to stop
  • Willing to invest time/money in their business.
If this is not you, then I am sure when you review your list of clients/prospects/Sphere of Influence, someone will come to mind.
Please contact me with their contact information so I can get with them.
Your time to review your list is appreciated.
If you would like to work with me to create/review your marketing or other non-production aspects of your business, you can read more and sign up here.
To your continued success,
Reg Gupton

No comments: