Sunday, October 29, 2006

Well, It finally happened

After more than 15 years of using Top Producer I made a change. I finally changed to Top Producer 7i, the web enabled version of my favorite relational database.

I have used TP since it was a DOS program, I have taught classes on it and use it everyday. It is the foundation of my business and my life.

I signed up last Friday. The shift from TP 6i to TP 7i was pretty seamless. I made the decision in the late morning. The conversion took place while I was at lunch and was complete before the end of the day.

After breakfast Sunday I visited the login page to see what was there. I found a valuable resource. The resource is a very, very helpful. Visit https://www.topproduceronline.com/default.htm

Look in the middle column of the page under the heading Top Producer Training there is a link to Top Producer Training Links. Spend a few minutes with each. They are fast and full of information that will be useful.

These clips will help you begin to use Top Producer more effectively.

Reg Gupton

No comments: