Sunday, October 29, 2006

Your new emal signature

Recent conversations with coaching clients have lead us talk about when Realtors are needed and how to ask for business.

Two of them have come up with email signatures that you may want "borrow." Just give me credit.

They follow. You will note that they are much the same but with minor variations.

CHANGE HAPPENS! SO WHEN SOMEONE YOU KNOW... gets engaged, married, divorced, separated, widowed... gives birth, adopts, has a child move out, a parent move in... gets promoted, demoted, transferred... invests, divests, tires of renting. They'll likely need the help of a REALTOR soon and I want to help! Refer them to me for exceptional service... they'll be in great hands and will thank you for it – I promise!

SEE JUDY WHEN SOMEONE YOU KNOW... gets married, divorced, separated, widowed ... gives birth, adopts, has a child move out, a parent move in ... gets promoted, demoted, transferred ... invests, divests, tires of renting. They'll likely need the help of a REALTOR soon and I'd like to be their REALTOR! Refer them to me for exceptional service ... they'll be in great hands and will thank you -- promise!

Please let me know what you think.

Reg Gupton

No comments: