Friday, February 06, 2009

Reg Gupton offers language for training your Sphere of Influence to send referrals

Hi

Reg Gupton here. The other day I had a conversation with a client about training her prospects to send referrals either in person or by mail. This is proven language.

Use this. Then let me know how it works.

To your success,

Reg Gupton

YOUR REFERRALS MAKE MY BUSINESS...THANK YOU

Who is a good referral?

Anyone going through a transition like divorce, retirement, becoming a new parent, becoming an empty-nester, or people you know who are renting, or just plain wanting to buy or sell a home.

Any business person you think I should know or anyone I might help with their business.

Here's how to send me a referral:

When you run across someone who might have any real estate needs, questions about the market or the value of their home ,OR anybody else you'd like to hook me up with,

please ask them: "is it's OK for (agent name) to call you?"
please call me and let me know how I should contact this person

Agent Name :
agent phone email:
agent email:
Agent Company:

No comments: