Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reg Gupton asks: did you grow your business 30% ...In 2012?

Yep - that's what Bruce Dunning taught in one of my recent TeleClasses - using sound tools and methods which you can hear about here...Because of scheduling problems a number of those invited to my interview of Bruce Dunning missed it. Here is your chance to listen and learn how he grew his business.

AND you can listen to Stu Galvis talk about how to pull business out of the 'green' real estate market - focusing on environmentally conscious customers that are buying RIGHT NOW.

Listen here, FREE by streaming audio. Then turn up your speakers, get a coffee and learn.
To your continued success,

Reg Gupton,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Thank u for a very fresh idea. I am wondering why i have never though of this as well. I will definately try to use your blog for getting some more fresh info!

Thanks!

All the best, Aaron
check my site

Anonymous said...


I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Anonymous said...


You have made your blog more interesting than most that I read. Thanks for that:0).

Anonymous said...


excellent internet project! good luck and prosperity!

Anonymous said...


This is a good posting, I was wondering if I could use this write-up on my website:)))

Anonymous said...


Excellent ideas throughout this post, I just added this to my RSS feed. I'am curious if you have any follow ups to this post?