Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Reg Gupton challenges you to find out

Hi

Reg Gupton here.

This morning I was working with a coaching client who asked why buyers were not moving forward and what to do about it.

I made two suggestions. First read chapter/tactic 9 in Shift by Gary Keller. The material outlines what you can do with slow moving buyers.

Second, (and this is where you come in) I suggested that she get with her buyers face-to-face and ask them. Not sit around and attempt to guess why. Just go ask.

Promise them when the meeting takes place that no selling/persuasion will take place. Just a few questions. Then listen.

My challenge to you is to do the same thing. Then come back and post a comment here or send an email directly to me outlining what you learned. This would be valuable information for all agents in the marketplace today.

Willing to accept the challenge? I bet you are.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton
gupton@growthseminars.com
www.growthseminars.com

No comments: