Friday, March 06, 2009

Reg Gupton encourages you to go out on a limb

Hi,

Reg Gupton here.

A while back, I found myself in Lincoln NE. During the visit my clients and I went out to dinner.

They suggested that I might enjoy Lazlo's Brewery and Grill. It is a well respected local brewpub. My experience is that the beer is usually good in non-chain brewpubs and there is also some interesting food. This turned out to be true here too.

I must admit that I was taken with their menu and read with interest Lazlo's Laws printed on the front of their menu. You can read them here.

I challenge each of you to state your goals for working with a client in print, out front in big letters. Tell them what you are going to do. Tell them how you run your business.

Managing their expectations manages yours as well.

When you go on record with your goals I bet your customers will feel more comfortable with you and your business. I know I did with Lazlo's.

Hope you will take action on this suggestion.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton
www.growthseminars.com

No comments: