Monday, March 09, 2009

Reg Gupton offers easy way to migrate from Top Producer 7i to 8i

Hi

Reg Gupton here.

As you know, I have been asking for your help with making Top Producer 8i a program that we all can use. This month you have a chance to learn how to make the transition from 7i to 8i. Not the technical steps but the how to's of the transition. As you know I have been struggling with this and I bet you have too. Every time I go to 8i I get frustrated and go back to 7i.

A few weeks I ran into a certified Top Producer 8i trainer, Hope Hughes. She is experienced in all things TP 8i. She will help us all seamlessly make the switch from 7i to 8i. I am planning on doing what she says on this TeleClass. And you should too.

She will spell out the secrets of easily moving from 7i to 8i with the minimum disruption in your business. Don't miss it. Mark your calendar today.

Attend this free 60-minute Teleclass, 'Seven steps to easily move from Top Producer 7i to 8i'. This Teleclass will be held on 'March 18th. It will start promptly at 10:00 am, mountain time.

Just send an email to TeleClass@GrowthSeminars.com with the subject,'March 18th TeleClass' and I'll send you the call in instructions right away.

On this Teleclass you will learn:
  1. What to do the next 15 minutes when you log in.

  2. How to fake it until you make it.

  3. The most important call you can make

  4. Just one more small step

  5. To take the big leap of faith

  6. To go back to campus

  7. How to decide

And much more.

This free 60-minute Teleclass. 'Seven steps to easily working with Top Producer 8'. will be held on 'March 18th'. Just send an email to TeleClass@GrowthSeminars.com with the subject, 'March 18th TeleClass' and I'll send you the call in instructions right away.

Join me on this TeleClass.

No comments: