Thursday, November 02, 2006

A less expensive PDF file creator

While reading a back (May, 2006) issue of Inc. magazine I stumbled across a way cheaper way to create PDF files from your documents of any kind. It is called Nitro PDF.

I have been using the trial version for the last several days to see how I like it. It works just fine. One of the major features that I especially like is the ability to take a PDF file that you receive and convert it back to a MS Word document. I just did this yesterday as a test. The output looks fantastic.

You can obtain the trial version at http://www.nitropdf.com/. The free version is available to use for 30 days. The retail price is $99.00 (about 1/3 of the Adobe Acrobat entry level product). If you buy on line you save 10%. Your price would be $89.10.

I plan to purchase a copy before the 30 day trial is up.

All my best

Reg Gupton

No comments: