Monday, November 13, 2006

Realtors - Don't wake up in the middle of the night. Ever again

A Realtor client commented during a recent coaching session that she was waking up in the middle of the night wondering if she had completed a task or several tasks. She was losing sleep.

She recently sent me the following message: After our session, I set up a closing action plan in Top Producer based on several that I had rec'd and what was already in TP.

What a huge relief to to go to my computer every morning, check off the calls and to-dos and KNOW that I'm not dropping the ball on any of my responsibilities. Now I have stopped trying to carry reminders around on notepads, in different files and more problematic in my head.

No matter what business you are in, creating automated follow-up and reminder systems will help you help others and allow you to get a good night's sleep.

All my best

Reg Gupton

No comments: