Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reg Gupton offers a way to for REALTORS to grow their business easily

Folks,

I spoke to a REALTOR friend today about an email that he sent to me on direct response marketing in the commercial arena. Send me an email about that if you would like more information.

He described a tactic that he used for working with residential folks on his "A" list. See below.

IMHO, this is a very, very powerful idea for a select group of folks in your database.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton
gupton@growthseminars.com

Reg,

Here's what I do for CMA lunches. We have lunch, talk and save real estate for the end. At the conclusion of lunch I give them an updated CMA on their home. They take it with them to the office always. People around them see it and ask what they are looking at . As they tell them that their realtor gives them this once a year the most common comment they get is" gee, my realtor hasn't even checked on us or we never hear from our realtor. We always get business from this.
We try to do it twice a week but it probably is only twice a month. My target for this is what I call my "A" team of clients. Those that love us and have done several transactions with us
.
Best to you


Bruce Dunning
Pinnacle Properties Group
10390 W Bradford Rd, #100
Littleton, CO 80127

303-904-2450 (Mobile)
303-948-5845 (Fax)
bdunn10425@aol.com

No comments: