Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Reg Gupton offers a way to use Top Producer 7i to secure leads

Follow the link below to learn how to secure leads combining Top Producer 7i and its web site feature. I found the article below. It sounds interesting.

Any of you have similar (or not) experience with the Top Producer web sites? I am curious.

Success Story | Top Producer News: "Success Story Within 6 hours prospects were responding because Top Producer Websites and Market Snapshot drew their attention to me as the local market expert.

My brother creates websites as a hobby and I recently approached him to talk about launching an agent website of my own. I decided to put off the expense when I heard that a web designer would charge about $10,000 to set me up with a professional site!

As a new Top Producer 7i user, I was attending the free Quickstart training class where I found out about Top Producer Websites and discovered that I could get everything I needed to start up my own site for $34.95 per month. And it was even cheaper when I bundled it up with my 7i and the Market Snapshot."

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton

No comments: