Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Reg Gupton's Top 10 questions to ask yourself

Hi,

Reg Gupton here.

You might think about using this set of questions annually at the time you prepare your personal plan for the coming year. Keep and compare the answers year to year.

1. Am I happy with where my life is today?

2. What do I want to change about me next? And do I have a written plan for making the change?

3. Am I a taker or a giver on this planet?

4. Am I on track with my career? Do I need to make a change?

5. Do I have at least 2x the recommended financial reserve in case of a job loss or income reduction?

6. Do I have adequate medical and life insurance protection?

7. What's really, really important to me? No 1, No 2, No 3,....

8. Am I being honest with myself and with others?

9. Do I share my passion with the world?

10. What do I most want to be remembered for? What do I want people to say at my funeral and truly mean it?

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton

No comments: