Friday, August 21, 2009

Reg Gupton's Top 10 reasons to keep a journal

Hi,

I have heard recommendations for years about keeping a personal journal and struggled mightily to keep one myself. Recently I found the benefits listed below and thought they were interesting. These 10 benefits have helped me move closer to doing one. I am not quite there yet. Soon though.

1. You document your intentions.

2. You can read your intentions daily.

3. You gain focus and clarity for your life.

4. It gives you the basis for an action plan.

5. You can monitor your progress.

6. You can create a memoir of your life.

7. You gain serenity and confidence.

8. You will inspire and motivate others.

9. It reinforces a positive mind-set.

10. Journals are unique reflections of our souls.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton

No comments: