Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Watch Tony Robbins interview Frank Kern and John Reese - no sales pitch

Folks,

As you may recall I recorded with my friend, Scott Birkhead, two YouTube videos on implementation, change and follow thru.  They are available by following these links.

Here is Part 1. This segment is about 10 minutes long.

And Part 2 is here. The conclusion segment is about 7 minutes long.

Today I rec'd a message from Tony Robbins about a video interview with Frank Kern and John Reese on the same topic. 

These are three very, very successful people who all basically started with only one thing.  Watch the video to find out what it is.  They talk about how they changed in their ability to follow thru.  One of the most important aspects of success. IMHO.

I just finished it,  It is the best.  Watch it here. http://tonyrobbinstraining.com/320/interview-with-frank-kern-and-john-reese/

I have bookmarked the page and plan on watching it over and over and over again. You should too.

BTW...there is no sales pitch. Just valuable, ground breaking information.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton, MBA
Coach, consultant, trainer
Creative Growth Seminars
1919 14th Suite 805
Boulder, CO 80302

P.S. Follow me at www.twitter.com/reggupton

P.P.S join me at www.facebook.com/reggupton

Take a look at my Blog everyday for proven success tips. It is located at http://regs-successtips.blogspot.com/

www.growthseminars.com
800.418.0401 toll free
303.544.0340 office
303.544.0358 fax

Posted via email from reggupton's posterous

No comments: