Monday, March 19, 2007

There is a proven, cost effective recipe for success

A few weeks back a client of mine sent his source of business numbers to me for 2006. He is very detailed and keeps great track of his business. He knows his numbers like all top producers who I know. This is a hint for you.

Well, here is the skinny. He has been using a direct mail plan advocated in The Millionaire Real Estate Agent. Click on this link to purchase your very own copy of this best-selling book.

He had been sending a direct mail program described on page 147.

Here are his numbers. He mailed 876 people over 24 times last year. He completed 45 transactions or 5.2 /100 people in his database who he mailed over the past year.

My personal number when I was still selling was 4.7/100. Another client achieved just under 7/100 mailed consistently.

What is the message to you. Pick a target audience, touch (mail, phone or email) them consistently and you can cook up a successful business.

What are you numbers? I would like to know. I will post them if you send them.

To your continued success.

Reg Gupton
www.growthseminars.com

No comments: