Friday, March 09, 2007

Reg Gupton took his own advice

A while back, I wrote a post talking about attending an automobile university.

Recently I have been frustrated about the stack of books/CDs that are not getting covered. Learning is a repeating theme in my life. I gathered all the audio CDs thaat are fully or partially not listened to. It was embarrassing. Too many. Too many

After writing about this powerful concept, I decided to take my own advice and ramp up the time I spend in my car listening to audio CDs. In the last several days, I have gone thru over a dozen CDs that I wanted to listen to.

The only problem is that every once in a while I have to pull over or make hurried notes at a light to capture the ideas presented. I am rushing thru the material and feel much better.

Try it and let me know how you do.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton
www.growthseminars.com

No comments: