Monday, March 19, 2007

Reg Gupton says sign it correctly

Every day I receive emails from folks without email signatures nor following accepted email etiquette. Look here for a post I wrote some time ago on the "rules of the email road"

That said, one of the biggest mistakes I see is not having a proper and complete email signature.

See below for a sample of one that meets CAN-SPAM and provides all your prospects and others the information they need to contact you.

This is especially true if you have an AOL, juno or yahoo acct which does not display your name in the "from" line of most email programs.

Reg Gupton, MBA
Coach, consultant, trainer
Creative Growth Seminars
1900 13th Suite 302
Boulder, CO 80302

Take a look at my Blog everyday for proven success tips. It is located at http://regs-successtips.blogspot.com/

"Through my coaching with Reg, I've learned and implemented skills and practices which have helped me work smarter and grow my business dramatically in a very short time."

A satisfied coaching client in North Carolina.

Here are her numbers:
year 1-$2.1 million, (earnings = $52,500)
year 2-$5.0 million, (earnings = $125,000)
year 3-$9.0 million, (earnings = $190,000)

When you are ready for these results, call so we can accomplish the same for you.

www.growthseminars.com
800.418.0401 toll free
303.544.0340 office
303.544.0358 fax

No comments: