Friday, January 05, 2007

What are objections for anyway?

While driving between appointments today I was listening to an audio CD in my Automobile University program (see my post below on the subject).

The speaker spoke to objections and why some people get them and some people do not. It was her opinion that objections are not to test your skill. They are to test your conviction and level of certainty.

In my personal experience the more certain I am about what I am doing the fewer objections I receive.

When I taught Buyer Brokerage to Realtors, my co-instructor heard objections for the students that we had never, never heard from our prospects.

Why?? We had conviction in what we were doing and saying. We were certain that it was the one and only course of action that should be taken to purchase real estate.

What is your opinion about this?? I would love to hear.

To your continued success,

Reg Gupton

No comments: