Friday, April 10, 2009

Reg Gupton offers 5 things that Top Producer 8i must change

If you have been following the saga with Top Producer's switch from 7i to 8i, you may remember that there are a number of us that are none too happy.

Here are 5 things that Top Producer 8i must change right away to (maybe) bring me to use it.

1. Let me customize my dashboard so I can see only those elements that I want to see when I log on. Other web enable programs let you drag and drop screen elements for placement. And for inclusion or not.

2. Stop the scrolling. I spend too much scrolling around the screen to get to what I want to do.

3. Eliminate the wasted screen real estate on the left and top. Admittedly being able to move to "full screen" is a help. And there are still improvements that can be made.

4. When entering a new contact and adding an action plan at the same time, let me pick the start date as can be done in 7i.

5. In Top Producer 7i, when enter alpha data in a field, the first character is automatically capitalized. I love it.

What would you like to see them change to enhance your experience? Let me know.

All my best,

Reg Gupton

No comments: