Friday, December 22, 2006

Reg Gupton reports another problem with Top Producer 7i

Recently I discovered and reported on a problem with Top Producer and its ability to print "detailed closing reports." TP does not allow you to change the orientation of the report from portrait to landscape. See my other post.

After I faxed the report to my client, I deleted the closing guessing that all the "to-dos" would disappear from my "today's business" as was the case with Top Producer 6i, which I had used for too long.

Guess what? It does not delete items from your calendar after the closing is deleted.

I chatted with tech support on this too. They said that there would be a call from another group in the company to discuss.

Let's raise the heat on them to fix these minor and yet important problems. You can communicate with them at programsuggestions@topproducer.com.

Users will love you. Me too.

To your continued success.

Reg Gupton

No comments: